The Tradesman’s Choice
Ball-Lock 316 Stainless Steel Cable Ties
TRADE-TIE 316 Stainless Steel cable ties have a high tensile strength and are easy to use with a self locking application or with a tool, for uniform tension and cutting.
Lasting far longer than nylon ties, stainless steel cable ties are a quick and effective way of securing cables.
In a range of lengths, coated and uncoated, they can be used in virtually all indoor, outdoor, heavy industrial and underground application. Black Epoxy coated for high corrosion resistance.
- EXTRAORDINARY STRENGTH – Manufactured in high strength and durable 316 Stainless Steel.
- Available in 2 widths – 4.6 and 7.9mm and a variety of lengths for use with identification tags and bundling cables.
- Loop tensile strength from 60kg to 117kg depending on width.
- Self-locking mechanism. Easily applied KS652 or KT Cable Gun to ensure precision tensioning and uniform cut off.
- Black Epoxy Coated Stainless steel cable ties have high corrosion resistance ideal for marine projects and harsh environments.
- Non flammable and fire resistant to 500℃
- 316 Stainless Steel Ball Lock Ties available to be ordered in custom colours, widths and lengths – minimum order quantity and lead times apply.
KT Cable Gun Ball Lock Stainless Steel Cable Gun
- Automatic Cut off
- Adjustable Tension
For: 4.6mm – 7.9mm mm width
KS652 Cable Tie Tool Ball Lock Tensioner & Cutter Tool
- Precision tension
- Manual Cut off
For: 4.6mm – 12mm width
Download the TRADE-TIE 316 Stainless Steel Cable Tie Brochure
Find out more information about
TRADE-TIE | THE TRADESMAN’S CHOICE |
316 STAINLESS STEEL BALL LOCK CABLE TIE |